Wednesday 8 October 2014

Some September winners and our October guest designer ...

Time once again to make some ladies happy with our monthly winner announcement.  Thank you everyone for all your totally amazing entries last month - they were all truly gorgeous.

 Our MAIN winner for September is Cathi O'Neill with this absolutely beautiful page.  We all felt you captured the true essence of the photograph.


We would love to send Shazza a small prize and ask her to guest with us for October.


and our random draw (courtesy of my son) is #11 - Karen B


Ladies, please email me at jjjustjane@bigpond.com with your address and I will make sure your prize gets away to you.


We welcome Karen Findlay as our October Guest Designer ...


Hi, I'm Karen and I live in Canada, not far from the majestic Rocky Mountains. I have been married to my hubby Richard for 20 years this year. We have two labradors who fill our home with a lot of tail waggin and love.

I started paper crafting when I joined a stampin up class in 2005. I was hooked. I have always been creative in some way shape or form but paper crafting has been my true love. I began with card making and then after a couple of years tried scrapbooking. Of coarse after I tried scrapbooking I never looked back as it combined my passion of being creative and geneology. To me, documenting life whether it be new life, old life, days gone by life, it's all important to me. Adding colours, themes, embellishments to those photos of life are just icing on the cake to me.


Please visit me on my blog ...


I was by the lovely color combination and the roses.


You have until the end off the month to play along with us with our pretty October challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our tea and roses inspiration.  Thank you for your continued support.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners - gorgeous pages!
    Thank you young Mr Howden for drawing my name as the random prize winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. They are all wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for choosing my layout! And congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulaton to the winners and welcome to our October guest designer Karen and her beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete