Tuesday 15 November 2016

Welcome to our November guest ...

This month we welcome Cathy Lu with her take on our inspiration image for November.



I was inspired by the photo like home, and used big and golden title to complete the layout.


Hi, My name is Cathy and I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband and our 18 year old daughter  who is going to the college this year. I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like baking, sewing and decorating my house. I started with crafting when my daughter became interested in making cards. When I found out about scrapbooking 3 years ago that quickly became my new passion!  I always want to spent more time scrapbooking -  I think it’s the perfect way to save memories from our daily life.

Here is my Blog: http://cat677c.pixnet.net/blog

Here are two more of my pages ...





Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Cathy.  

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see how you are inspired by our gold challenge.

 

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

4 comments: