Tuesday 5 November 2013

Our October winners ...


Thank you so much for your entries last month - there were some really delightful layouts so a big round of applause to all of you!

Our winner for October with her lovely page is Leanne Kroschel.

 
Our random draw winner of a little RAK from me goes to Donna Seamon - a first time entrant and a first time win - Woo Hoo!
 
 
 
 
Please join in with us this month - we accept any form of paper craft and digital entries.  International submissions are always welcome.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Jane! congrats to Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane and the entire DT. A big congrats to Leanne for her winning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...can someone please tell me what an "RAK" is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, I tried to follow back to a link from where you posted your comment, but I didn't find anywhere to leave you acomment,so I hope you read this. RAK means Random Act of Kindness, and in the world of scrapbooking it usually refers to a prize or small gift donated for a specific challenge. I hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete