Thursday 5 December 2013

Our November winners ...

We had some absolutely amazing entries last month - I wish I could award all of you prizes but I will say that I think each and every entry was a winner.

Our main winner for November is Amanda Scott with her amazing mini album all about Itchy and Scratchy.

There are also two RAK prizes - one going to Rita Moore for her delightful mini album she made for her little grandson.
 
The other by random draw has been won by Sharon Andrews with her page about life on the farm..
 
Congratulations everyone.  If you could all please email me  jjjustjane@bigpond.com your postal details I will get your prizes away to you.
 
 
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a safe and happy Christmas.
 
Please don't forget to play along with us this month with a Christmas layout or two.  We will be back on the 1st of January with more inspiration, a few new changes to the blog and a brand new design team member.  See you then.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, and thank you very much from myself as a random draw winner.

    Merry Christmas to all

    ReplyDelete