Thursday 15 January 2015

Hello to our January guest designer ...

This month we welcome Rebecca Daly from Alberta provence in Canada as our guest designer with her take on our challenge image.
In fact Rebecca made two layouts and then couldn't decide which one she liked the best and since I can't decide either we have them both for you :)

My name is Rebecca Daly, a 34 year old stay at home mom of a 3 year old boy Kyle who is the inspiration for 90% of my scrapbooking creations. I have been scrapping for about 10 years but it has only been over the last two years that I have been focused on learning new techniques and experimenting with new mediums. My (usual) style is clean and cute but more often than not I am mixing it up with girly and fun. I live with my husband (shane) and cat (suzie) in rural north east Alberta Canada near the town of Bonnyville. The most unique thing about my scrapbooking life is that I scrapbook on my kitchen counter (as I don't have a craft room in our current house). Scrapbooking things I cannot live without are: 1) my cutting mat; 2) my silhouette, and 3) my crockpot!!!

my blog: Crafting in the Sticks

Here are several more layouts from Rebecca ... hmm do I see a theme at work here!

Thank you so much for joining in with us this month Rebecca and sharing your work.

You have until the end off the month to play along with us with our January challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph this month.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something new to share with you, something special from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.




3 comments:

  1. Rebecca--thanks for joining us as guest DT. I love all your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see your showcased layouts Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete