Wednesday 15 July 2015

Welcome to our July guest ...

This month we welcome Debi Clark as our guest designer with her delightful layout based on her interpretation of our image this month  ...





I was inspired by this wonderful photo of the blues & the whites & the sea…the warmth, the heat, & the relaxation. I chose some holiday photos, & worked on a LO using these colours & feelings. With a sprayed & dyed background also setting the scene.


I am passionate about the art of scrapbooking and cardmaking, - I see it as my artistic & creative element to my life.  I have been so fortunate over the years, & scrapping photos of amazing times has been a joy.

I am fighting an illness that often zaps my energy away, but when I can,  I play with paper & embellishments & inks & gesso – all the lovely stuff! I am messy, & love the fun associated with playing around with this wonderful craft.

My blog is http://debisjoy.blogspot.com.au, if you want to have a little peek.


Til’ then….keep on enjoying paper & bits & bobs.


 
  

Thank you so much for joining us this month Debi and being part of the team during July. 

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Lo based on the inspiration. the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a long-time fan of your scrappy creations, Debi. So thrilled to see more of your work, and this one is another beauty! The colours are so perfect, and the background paintwork looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pieces of work Debi, and I just love the top one :)

    ReplyDelete