Thursday 15 October 2015

Welcome to our October Guest ...

This month we welcome Irit Shalom as our guest designer with her wonderful layout based on her interpretation of our image for October. 


This is my layout made with the Big Ben clock inspiration. I was inspired by the clock to make a layout about time. This is my living room vintage style clock photo I used for this page and I made it in a Mixed Media look with Canvas Corps products, mists, Tando and Stencil Girl stencils, gel medium and inks. I made the title as "All you need is time" and this is really what we all need to live our life in the best possible way.

My name is Irit and I am an Israeli designer and scrapbooker. In my real life I am a working dentist, a wife of a retired high police officer, Mom of 4 grown- up kids and a grandma of an adorable 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl. I am an addicted crafter since I can remember, but for the last 5 years I have moved to paper crafting and found my real crafty love. I am most versatile in both styles and kind of projects and it moves from scrapbooking and cardmaking to Mixed Media and altered art, OOP projects and even jewelry making. Right now I design for 15 American, British, Norwegian and Australian companies. In the past I designed for like 20 more manufacturers and shops all over the world. I am a staff member for Scrapbooking.com web magazine and Create web magazines. My work was print and web published dozens of times in Israel, USA and UK magazines in the last 4 years.  I hope to inspire my readers with my versatile crafty style and invite you to visit my blog.

Here are some more examples of my work ...



Thank you so much for guesting with Pixels and Paper this month Irit - so pleased you could join in with us.

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.



  

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!! Very welcome Irit as our guest here at Pixels and Paper this month!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Irit! I'm loving your foray into mixed media as well - it is addictive!! So glad you could guest with us this month!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete