Sunday 15 November 2015

Welcome to our November guest ...

This month we welcome our guest designer Hayley Hamblin from the United States with her wonderful layout based on our image for November. 

 
 I was inspired by the bokeh style dots - used on the letters in Fair and the background. I chose a seasonal theme. I also loved the contrast of the bright art panel against the neutral room decor. I brought that into the layout by using the white background with the colorful papers and elements.



I am a busy mother of two boys. I am graphic designer by profession, but enjoy scrapping in any free time I manage to find. Most of my scrapbooking right now is about my boys and family life. I love including stitching, buttons, and cut outs I create with my silhouette machine. I love color and patterned paper.
I believe that scrapbooking helps me have a more positive attitude and count my blessing. Taking the time to preserve and highlight those precious moments that may have otherwise got lost in the blur of everyday life. I love being able to flip through my books with my family and remember the special time we have together.



Here are some more examples of my work ...



Thank you so much for guesting with Pixels and Paper this month Hayley - seeing your work has been an absolute pleasure.

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

5 comments:

  1. Hayley, I love your style! Love the bright colors in all of these LOs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Hayley, love these layouts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages Hayley and very welcome to us!!
    Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pages Hayley and very welcome to us!!
    Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete