Tuesday 15 December 2015

Welcome to our December guest ...

This month we welcome our guest designer Shazza Bishop with her delightful layout based on our image for December. 



I took my inspiration from the white frosting on the Christmas cookies and the Santa cookie. My page is mainly white with a photo of me standing next to 'Tall Santa' (a huge blow up Santa!). I really enjoyed putting this together as I love all things Christmas!

Hi!

My name is Sharon Bishop, but I'm known as Shazza! I have enjoyed scrapbooking, card making and putting together off the page projects for about seven years. I am also a folk art painter, and I love to sew. Lately, I have enjoyed getting messy with mixed media, (I think from the mess I make I'm still working on my style)!! I am always inspired by the work of others and often troll blog sites for new ideas and techniques that I could use on my own pages.

Thank you Jane for having me as your Guest this month, I look forward to viewing the entries in the gallery.

My blog can be found at shazzacraft.blogspot.com.au

Here are some more examples of my work ...




Thank you so much for guesting with Pixels and Paper this month Shazza - I love your style.

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  

We are having a little break from Team Training this month but will be back again with more team inspiration in 2016.

3 comments: